Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2001, 03:19 PM
Canal Zone

Default Celebrity Theater Entertainment ??

We recently returned from sailing the Infinity to Hawaii. The Celebrity singers and dancers were really superb and put on great theme shows. I know its early for the Alaska itinerary, but can anyone in the "Cruisemates Nation" help us with the Shows being performed on the Mercury? Last year they did Bond Voyage. We are really looking forward to the shows on our 8 Jun 2001 sailing.

Thanks
Canal Zone
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Celebrity Theater Entertainment ??

Here's a link to the Company that produces the shows on Infinity and Millennium. They even have Quick Time Videos of their onboard shows.
http://www.molyneux.org/main.html

We're oughta here in a few hours for the Millie 5/31/01 from Istanbul to Barcelona. Enjoy!
Traveler
Old May 29th, 2001, 10:16 AM
Talliho

I'm doing Hawaii on the Mercury in October - any tips on ports, excursions, things to must-do or avoid? At what ports did you tender? Any beach recommendations? I'll be with my 80-year old father and need to plan shore trips with his mobility limitiations in mind, but I always plan at least 1 beach day for me. Thanks, and enjoy Alaska!!
Old June 2nd, 2001, 07:58 PM
Cruise Maniac

We just returned from Mercury today (and were also onboard last summer on the Alaska itinerary). The ship and our experiences were again great. The three "production" shows were the same as last year. We were a little disappointed in that, but the performers were excellent and we enjoyed the shows as much this year as last. Only one of the Celebrity Singers was the same but we didn't recognize any of the dancers from before. The other performers on the non-show nights were of course different and quite good. They all did a wonderful job. We were blessed with spectacular weather with NO RAIN the entire trip and most days were sunny for the most part.
Old June 3rd, 2001, 10:10 AM
Passenger

Molyneux is currently producing the production shows on the Millennium and Infinity. Celebrity keeps the same shows for about 3 years but I believe they added one to Infinity and changed some of the current ones so they are not identical to the those currently on the Millennium. I have only been on the Millennium so I don't have anything to really compare the shows with. I absolutely loved them! Actually would not have even minded seeing them over and over again

Dawn
Old June 7th, 2001, 02:02 AM
First Mate

I realize as I write this you're adrift in the ocean ... darn you.

Noted you were just on Infinity Hawaii. We were on the 3/28 sailing and also thought the singers were superb!!