Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Alaska Cruiser

Default Galaxy Drydock & Photo Ship Tour

There is a new "Galaxy Ship Tour" posted May 27, 2001 on the Passenger Ship Parade web site - <http://psp.club.tip.nl/>. Anyone planning a cruise on Galaxy or Mercury might find this worth a look. (Mercury and Galaxy have the same deck layouts, but different decor.)

Also of interest on this site is the "Photo of the Week" - <http://psp.club.tip.nl/sotw/sotw1.htm>. It shows a photo Galaxy in dry dock taken on June 8th - very interesting photo.
Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2001, 06:36 PM
hctjdc

Default Re: Galaxy Drydock & Photo Ship Tour

Thank you very much for the great links to photos of Galaxy. We will sail on her in March--can't wait to see everything in person. Looks to me as nice as Mercury!
Old June 18th, 2001, 11:04 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Galaxy Drydock & Photo Ship Tour

Thanks for posting the link. Bart does a fabulous pictorial journal of ships. He is also very helpful with European questions, especially the Amsterdam area. I toured the Galaxy when she was brand new and am scheduled to sail on her in November. It was great to see the pictures of the different public rooms. I will have to try to find him on-line to see why he did not like that 2 storey painting of the girl in the pink dress in the atrium. I don't remember the painting, so am now curious to view it myself. Some of the art work can be different on Celebrity ships!
Bon Voyage