Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2001, 08:10 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default activities on board

I will be taking my two boys, ages 10 and 14, on the Infinity next February and I would like to know how much there is on board for the kids to do during the day. Are there any places on the ship the kids cannot go? They are well behaved most of the time. Is there a separate pool area for kids and can they get snacks anywhere during the day, ice cream (etc.)?

Thanks,
Brian
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2001, 08:20 PM
sailinglisa

Default Re: activities on board

There is an ice cream bar in the Oceans Cafe (the buffet area) - but I don't know if it is open all day or not. There is no seperate kids pool but the pools are wonderful (but not heated.) The pools are chlorinated salt water and there are showers right by the pool to rinse off. I don't know of any activities outside of the kids/teens programs that were specially geared towards kids themselves. I know you and your family will have a wonderful cruise. BTW - I think ice cream is available through room service 24 hrs/day.
Old July 9th, 2001, 03:07 PM
Admiral

Default Re: activities on board

The ice cream (self-serve) was only open certain hours of the day on the Millennium. You should pick up snacks and soda in ports for those hunger pains during at sea days. Besides the Teen center there are ping pong tables, video games, and organized activities from the Kid's programs which usually tend to keep kids pretty busy. Certain weeks in February are school vacation time so there should be plenty for the kids to do including talent show, arts & craft, scavenger hunts, etc. The Thalassotherapy pool is off limits to kids, but the open deck pools should provide them with great fun. Just set rules and schedules and let them have a great cruise experience.
Bon voyage