Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2001, 08:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lori
Default Kristin and Don

Well, I've heard about you guys from Nancy and Diane both. Wanted to say, "hello" and that we hope to see you on our Century cruise in October. I love the Baltimore/DC area. We should chat about that. We will be on the Vista deck, too. Cabin 9153, I think it is. Near the midship stairs and elevators. Nancy, I'll be in touch for some FLL tourism assistance. Diane, I hope we can still do dinner on Friday the 19th even if we can't be seated at the same dinner seating onboard. Talk to you all real soon. Can't wait!!! How many more days Nancy??????
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2001, 11:31 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Kristin and Don

Hi Lori, my countdown says 79 days. See ya then.
Nancy
Old August 3rd, 2001, 01:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Nancy, Lori & Kristin: I have started packing! Well, sort of. Stacking all that stuff like the shoe bags, extension cord, night light, etc... It's not like I'm getting excited or anything like that! Great news---They are delivering my sister's new light weight wheel chair to her tomorrow and she is excited! What would older sisters do without younger sisters? 76 days till Kristin, Lori and I leave for FLL. Maybe we should rent a car and go to Nancy and Harold's for dinner that night. I'm sure they wouldn't be busy packing or anything! Diane
Old August 3rd, 2001, 09:01 AM
Cruise Maniac

Nancy, my apologies for having Harvey's name wrong. However, Harold will be extremely unhappy when he finds out he's not married to you! Diane