Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2001, 06:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Infinity-Sky Suite

Can anyone tell me about the Sky Suites on this ship? We are looking to book one on the Penthouse deck. Any problems noted with vibration toward the aft end of the ship, where all these suites are located? Also, what do you think our chances are of getting a table for 2? THANKS!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2001, 08:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Infinity-Sky Suite

Hi,

I have booked three sky suites for the 8/24/01 sailing of Infinity. They look like great cabins. They provide butler service and all the perks of a suite (you only have to wait approx. 10 minutes to get on the ship in a special corded area at the terminal and they provide refreshments as well!)

For the real feel, check out this link:

<http://leisure.travelocity.com/Vacations/Cruise/ShipTour/1,2437,TCYCA_80_360photos__,00.html>

This is an ipix 360 degree tour.

The cabins are 257 sq feet and the balcony is 57 sq feet.

Very luxurious and lots of amenities (champagne, bathrobes, larger towels, butler, express embarkation and disembarkation, tote bag, priority in dining).

Hope this helps!
Old August 15th, 2001, 09:22 PM
donnajo

I don't know about the sky suites as i had a Pemium oceanview w/ balcony on the Infinity, still nice though. However, you asked about a table for two also. I didn't see any tables for two, but there were a couple of large tables (for 8) that only had two people seated there! Otherwise, do dinner in your suite or do the alternative restaurants where you can get an actual table for two!! Happy sailing, the Infinity is very beautiful, she is our favorite so far ( 7 cruises).
Old August 16th, 2001, 01:53 AM
RG

I just returned from a cruise on Infinity (8/3/01) and there indeed were tables for two, but they seemed to be in undesireable areas of the dining room. Good luck though, as they were scarce. Adivse your butler and see what he can do!!!
Old August 16th, 2001, 10:13 AM
Passenger

Sandy,
Go with the suite. We are on Infinity 8/24 1A. We had a suite on te Century and that is living baby.
They were a little pricy on the Infinity so we opted for 1a

GO FOR IT
Old August 17th, 2001, 02:11 PM
rvguys

We had a Sky Suite on the Millennium, was very enjoyable. We were in 6120.
Old August 19th, 2001, 07:08 PM
Rob H

We were in a Sky deck premium with veranda (9126) and located about 1/3 from stern, did not find any noise (vibration toward the aft end of the ship) only when ship was departing port or turning might you hear something and that was on the main supper deck.

It is a great ship..
Old August 20th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Me

Just returned and the Sky Suites were wonderful. Butler was great and he would do anything for us. Everythings was great and not a drop of rain only sun for the entire 10 days (7 on Infinity 3 Vancouver).
Old August 21st, 2001, 04:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

The Sky Suite is incredible. This is a picture of the inside. The deck is VERY long, but it is not private. They have "canvas" partions that are nearly see through. Once nice thing though is that there are areas of sun and shade. I would take one of these but I would book a category 3 before a sky suite on the Infinity.

Old August 22nd, 2001, 01:36 AM
Suzan

Default Re: Infinity-

Hello.....Please tell me all about the Infinity,,@@ THANKS@