Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:36 AM
Hazel

Default Chichen Itza shore excursions?

Does anyone know if Celebrity are still doing the Chichen Itza shore excursion from Cozumel? Celebrity's site doesn't list this anymore...maybe as a result of the air-crash from Cozumel ?

My family & I are on the 21st October Summit cruise - hence the question.

Hazel.
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:25 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Chichen Itza shore excursions?

Hazel ...

Wish I knew, but I can try to find out.

In fairness, that excursion and those planes have been flying every day since almost forever and this is the first time there's been a problem (that's too small a word, I know) since I can remember over 15 or more years.

I never thought much of that excursion ... too expensive and too little time at the site. To really "do" it, not just say, "Ive been there," takes at least two days on the ground.

pamda -- CM First-Time Cruisers Editor
Old October 5th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Hazel

Default Re: Chichen Itza shore excursions?

I've managed to get in touch with Celebrity and they tell me this shore excursion is not on the agenda at all - from either Cozumel OR Calica!

Thought I'd post this information up - just incase anyone else (like me) wanted to see Chichen Itza...never mind, the Summit looks great!

Hazel.