Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2001, 07:06 PM
oldromantic1

Default galaxy nov. 9th

30 days and i just got my doctuments. going with a group of 6 age 30 to 65. I will do my best to keep those around me smiling and feeling safe.
a toast to friends not yet met.
mark & robin
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2001, 07:45 AM
Mary Lou

Default Re: galaxy nov. 9th

Wow, you got your docs early. I love receiving them...makes the trip seem "real".
I have said many times on these boards...I read them, re-read them, and re-read them. It is surprising there is any print left on them before I sail.
Have a great trip. Galaxy was my first cruise ever and holds a very special place in my heart!
Mary Lou
Thursday Chat Host
Old October 10th, 2001, 05:34 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to richsea

We'll be on the Galaxy Nov 9 sailing also! (with 4 other couples- 40s & 50s) We received our docs on Setp. 21, the earliest ever! We took sailed the Galaxy Southern Caribbean last November with a slightly different itinerary and loved the ship so much we booked her again this year. I love the Century class ships; big but not too big, and they all look like a ship- not a floating hotel. Hope to see you aboard.
Happy Cruising!!!
Old October 10th, 2001, 08:19 PM
cricket55

Hi there,

We're sailing on Galaxy Nov 9th as well. Wow, you got your docs already! Anyone get an upgrade? We booked guarantee so we're hoping for one. I'm glad to hear other former Galaxy cruisers loved the ship. It's our 1st time on Celebrity. You hear so many conflicting stories about it being beautiful (or worn-out looking) great service (or awful), amazing food (or just OK) and so on. I guess it depends on whether you look at the glass half full or half empty! Happy cruising everyone.
Old October 10th, 2001, 09:06 PM
oldromantic1

thanks for writing richsea, i have enjoyed reading your post here and on cruise critic. look for the chiefs fans and say hello.
see u on board. ps. mabey we can drum up some other online readers and meet for drinks on board the ship. counting the days, mark &robin
Old October 10th, 2001, 09:20 PM
oldromantic1

thanks for writing cricket , I am sure like us you will enjoy the ship and all it has to offer. look for the chiefs fans and say hello. check this board and cruise critic mabey we can drum enough on line cruisers to get together on ship for drinks and hello,s see u on board mark &robin
Old October 11th, 2001, 01:51 AM
Yeoman

We will be on board also! We are actually arriving into San Juan on the 1st-we can not wait! Hope to see all of you on board (we are in our mid 40's)...

Michelle and Jeff
Old October 11th, 2001, 05:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to richsea

Hi oldromantic1. I'll try to remember to wear my Jets shirt so you'll know it's me!