Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2001, 08:17 AM
George in NY

Default Zenith review 10-6 sailing

You can read my review of the Oct 6th Baltimore to Bermuda sailing at :

<http://users.bestweb.net/~travel1/zen2001.htm>

George in NY
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Carole Dunham

Default Re: Zenith review 10-6 sailing

Great review George. I haven't wailed to Bermuda yet, but soon....

Interesting thing happened on our New England/Canada cruise on Royal Princess last month concerning milk/cream in coffee. We had open seating breakfast in the dining room. My roommate preferred the buffet, but you could only get cappuccino in the dining room so that's where I usually ended up in the morning. One morning I was sitting next to a gentleman who called the waiter over because the milk/cream, whatever it was, had curdled. Everyone else had normal coffee with cream, no problem. The waiter gave him a fresh cup of coffee and a fresh pitcher of cream. It curdled. His coffee and cream was replaced 3 or 4 times, always with curdled cream. By this point we all had gotten fresh cups of coffee and used the same pitcher of cream he'd used without any problems. The waiters jokingly looked under the table for an explanation. No one ever figured it out, a mystery to this day.

Carole