Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2001, 09:27 PM
First Mate

Default Solo on Infinity / Shore Excursions?

Just booked a solo trip on The Infinity for 12/15/01. Anyone else on this cruise? Also does anyone have suggestions on "must see, must do" shore excursions at any of the ports? St. Croix, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua, St. Thomas.

Thank you in Advance.
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2001, 01:10 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to suzanne
Default Re: Solo on Infinity / Shore Excursions?

Hi Jeff,
I have not been on the Infinity so I can't help you there...but I have been to St. Thomas many times and one thing you MUST NOT MISS IS: The SoS Shop on Main Street, across from the pier. They have the world's most fabulous maritime, antique collection world wide, bar none. It's fascinating just to look around at some of the most incredible maritime antique collections in the world, even if you don't want to buy anything....St. Thomas is mainly a shoppers haven...so if you want to escape the crowd, you'll need to get a cab or rent a car...I recommend the former, for obvious reasons. ANYWHERE outside of Charlotte St. Amalie is where you'll go for the "REAL" St. Thomas....Bon Voyage...
Old October 23rd, 2001, 09:52 PM
Carole Dunham

Default Re: Solo on Infinity / Shore Excursions?

Jeff, if you like snorkeling, St. Croix has an underwater park especially designed for snorkelers. Different plaques have been placed explaining the different things you will be seeing. I did it when my mother married my stepfather when I was very young. I haven't been back since but I've never forgotten it.

Carole