Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2001, 05:38 PM
Wes Rahn

Default Mercury - Noise From Theater ?

I'm scheduled to be in cabin 5004 which is a Cat.8 up front on the Plaza deck which is below the theater. Will I be able to hear the sound from the shows held in the theater? What type of ride will I get from being up front? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2001, 07:01 PM
Cerrisa

Default Re: Mercury - Noise From Theater ?

Hi there
When is the ship your going on set sail?I dont think you'll be able to hear the shows going on..They wouldnt do that to people that stay in those cabins,is that one of those exspensive rooms that you have..I'll be going on the same boat as you possibly..How old r u..well i guess well talk again!bye
Old October 31st, 2001, 09:31 PM
chellie

We stayed in room 5022 which is also under the theatre on a two week mercury voyage. never heard a peep.
Old October 31st, 2001, 09:47 PM
First Mate

I was on Mercury in Feb 2000 for a Western Caribbean cruise. Stayed in room 5002 right beside the room you will be in. I never heard a sound and the motion was nothing more than anywhere else on the ship. One nice thing about staying down at the end of the hall was that the room steward had his little station right outside our door. He always seemed to be standing right there when we needed anything. It was like having our own personal room stewart. Your in a good location, don't worry. Have a great time.
Jeff
Old October 31st, 2001, 10:07 PM
Wes Rahn

Chellie,

Thanks for your input.
Old October 31st, 2001, 10:11 PM
Wes Rahn

Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question; I now feel better about the room.
Old November 1st, 2001, 12:01 AM
Cerrisa

Hi
Are you leaving out of the port of FT. Lauredale? You leaving Nov.4?? Just wondering..I'm going to be on the same boat if ya are, have a fun time if i dont hear from ya..hope to hear from you!
Old November 2nd, 2001, 07:34 PM
Wes Rahn

Thanks for answering. We're sailing in Dec, so we won't be on the same cruise. Enjoy your cruise.
Old November 13th, 2001, 08:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

you're worried about noise. this baby can ride a hurricane well. had a barfing good time last week. well at least my family did. i was able to surpass the 90MPH wind gusts, 20 ft seas, flying lounge chairs, slamming deck doors even though we were only 40 miles from the eye of michelle monday afternoon. noy quite sure if we were trying to evade the 'cane or see who got past nassau first!!.