Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Franke

Default Room 9134, 9136 & 9138 on Infinity

Hi,
Anyone stay in these Premium Balcony rooms before, please let me know if they're noisy room since they're at the aft. How's the space, we using it as a quad. We going in 5-31-2002 to Alaska, any good? Would like to have as much info as possible.
We're staying in Renissance Harborside Hotel in Vancouver, any good? Got a real good price on Priceline.com, so we'll deal with it.
Thanks you all in advance. Frankie
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Clay

Default Re: Room 9134, 9136 & 9138 on Infinity

Hi Frankie.
We just returned from a Millennium cruise, sister ship. Our cabins were 9136 & 9138. Balcony. Very accessible to the Ocean Cafe & Grill. Up the stairs one flight and to the right. Kinda far to go to the main dining room and atrium area, though. But, hey, that's how I don't gain weight on a cruise. I take the stairs whenever possible. This is a big ship. You can burn up some calories just walking back and forth.

Not a noisy room at all. As a matter of fact, it was quiet. Did not hear our neighbors or anything from above us in the ocean cafe. We were concerned about that, but it was okay. Enjoyed the balcony.

I don't know about using it as a quad. We had two single guys in the room. Once they seperated the beds, there wasn't a lot of room to move around. Maybe 2 adults and 2 kids would be okay. I just wish the cabin would have been set up like the Carnival and RCI ships. They can put each of the single beds against a wall. I can prop my back up against the wall when sleeping so that when the boat starts rocking and rolling, I won't fall out of the bed! The single beds were SMALL! I'm not that big, but I felt that if I roll over, I'll fall out... Kind of minor gripe, but I will make note of it to Celebrity. Maybe if enough passengers comment on this, Celebrity might change in the future.

More info later on my cruise.
take care,
clay
Old November 20th, 2001, 10:29 PM
rob h

Default Re: Room 9134, 9136 & 9138 on Infinity

We were in 9126 and its closer to the AFT elevators for access.
Great to go up one deck for buffet.

Its a large room but for four adults unless you are two couples where one share the bed and other use the pullout couch, methinks not.

We found enough space to store two suitcases undr the beds but you might have to ask the steward to store one or two.
Closet wise , it might be tight though it was ample for two of us.

Balcony though can help in finding space but it will not seat four adults.