Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2001, 10:29 PM
Sil

Default Marriage at Sea

Has anyone ever gotten married on the Celebrity Ships? How were the arrangements? Was there a wedding planner?

Thanks.
Sil
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2001, 10:38 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Marriage at Sea

Hi Sil,
Here is a link to a site that deals with wedding and could help with some of your questions:

<http://www.aweddingforyou.com/>

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old November 11th, 2001, 09:21 PM
Lennie

Hello Sil !! My fiance and I will be getting married on the Celebrity Summit this coming spring. Donna gave you a link to A Wedding For You. Check them out www.AWeddingForYou.com. They are the ones making all my arrangements. I am working with a lady by the name of Karen. She has been absolutely wonderful to work with. Wedding for You email address is: TieKnot1@aol.com and their toll free number is: 1-800-929-4198. Karen is going to be taking care of everything for us. She is my travel agent, wedding coordinator and she will actually be the person to marry us. She does it all and is wonderful to work with so far. She will get our marriage license, flowers, cake, photographer, and we are also going to be having a dinner reception on the ship after the ceremony. She will be taking care of everything for me. We are going to have 12 to 15 non-cruising guests at our wedding. They will board the ship when we do and leave about 2 hours before sailing. I hope I have helped you !!!! Give Karen a call, she will email you a bunch of information about her services.

Have a nice day !!

Lennie
Old November 12th, 2001, 08:42 AM
rnsil

Lennie:
I am very happy for you and your fiance! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.

Sil
Old November 13th, 2001, 08:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

someone got married on mercury last week and took a hurricane cruise!!

hint: no one told them they were being steered towards one before they left fort lauderdale.

what a way to spend an instant honeymoon but i just remembered, they did not get married until after the huricane so they must really like each other.