Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2001, 10:18 AM
First Mate

Default Leaving on the Zenith 11-18 thru 11-25

We are leaving on Sunday the 18th for a 7 day Western Carrib cruise on the Zenith. It is our first time with Celebrity and we are in catagory 3 in the 1070's cabin. What can any one tell me about the cabin the catagory etc. Should we bring anything other than clothes....Getting excited........
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Leaving on the Zenith 11-18 thru 11-25

Hi, Paul ...

Just bring a credit card and some money. (Don't forget a bunch of singles for tips for room service, etc.)

Great cabin. Plenty of storage space. A bathtub (getting OUT of it may be a challenge).

If Mrs. Paul has high-maintenance hair, bring your own hair dryer. The dryers on almost every cruise ship wouldn't dry the fur of a cat on Valium.

I always recommend taking along a "shoe organizer" -- one of those things that hangs on a closet rod and has little shelves. Takes up almost no space in luggage then expands, once hung, to take care of shoes and all the "little stuff."

Also, take a cube tap or a short extension cord. The Horizon/Zenith class ships are totally short on outlets.

I wonder if we'll be in any port at the same time? We are leaving on Horizon on the 16th for a W. Carib.

pamda -- CM First-Time Cruisers Editor
Old November 13th, 2001, 09:34 PM
rebeljohn

Hi Paul.....Hope to see you aboard! My wife and I are also on the ship next week. Celebrity is my favorite cruise line. You will definately have a good time, and the food is EXCELLENT ! If you plan to enjoy the water, buy a couple of the disposable waterproof cameras....John
Old November 14th, 2001, 08:11 PM
First Mate

Where is the Atlantic Deck located above the life boats and what kind of a view do you have from that deck. We are knew and curious, is the pool below us or above us etc......thanks in advance paul
Old November 27th, 2001, 11:05 PM
perry

we are going on dec 9th can we book shore excursions on shore? Als if you have any info about the ship or its ports of call please reply.