Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 29th, 2001, 10:26 PM
najda

Default cruisequick.com

hi,

has anyone booked using cruisequick.com? how was it?

i've transferred my booking to them and then received a email saying i have been upgraded to an "orange roof suite". um, this is odd because i have no idea what an orange roof suite is on celebrity cruises.

when i called celebrity, it seems that they never took over my booking even though it's confirmed.

does this make sense?
Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2001, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Default Re: cruisequick.com

Orange roof suite?

Never heard of such a thing. Now I'm curious. Find out !!! Let us know !!!

pamda -- CM First-Time Cruisers Editor
Old November 30th, 2001, 02:49 PM
Robocop

Kinda like a Red Roof Inn? <>
Jim
Old November 30th, 2001, 05:32 PM
Wes

Nadji,

I'm a little confused as to who did what to whom. I assume from your message that you made a booking on Celebrity Cruises (you didn't indicated who was the original agency with whom you booked) then you switched your booking to cruisequick.com. After you switched, you received an e-mail message (you didn't indicate who sent the e-mail) indicating you had been upgraded to an "orange roof suite", but there is no such category. Then you called Celebrity Cruises and they (I assume you mean Celebrity) never took over your booking even though it's confirmed (you didn't indicate how it's confirmed).

The short answer to your question is NO it doesn't make sense, but there also seems to be some holes in your story.

I believe you need to contact Celebrity Cruises and give them your booking number and have them tell you if you have a booking with them, who your agent is, and what category you are booked into. Then go to the Celebrity web site and check the ship and the deck plan to determine where your suite (cabin) will be. Of course if you don't have a booking on the ship you have a bigger problem then an "orange roof suite".

Hope you get it squared away to your satisfaction.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 01:48 PM
dgm

Orange Roof Suite?
Maybe they are sticking you in the lifeboat for the whole cruise!! lol! I have never heard of that before either. Let us know - I am curious.