Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2001, 03:44 AM
Passenger

Default Galaxy Dec 21

Hi all, just a response to a few of the postings. My husband is so excited about our upcoming sailing he tells everyone about it, they are sick of hearing him. Now if we get an upgrade they will really hear about it. Not looking forward to sailing from San Juan, but will try anything once.
Sponsored Links
Old December 9th, 2001, 09:20 PM
dezertcruzer (jennifer)

Default Re: Galaxy Dec 21

Joan,
If you mean that you're not looking forward to sailing form San Juan because of an unwillingness to fly, I can certainly understand that. I"m not afraid to fly, but I know there are many out there who are still very nervous after the incidents of September 11. If however, you mean that you don't want to go to San Juan, I hope you will explore the city and find out how lovely it is. I don't think I could ever get tired of old San Juan, and Jose and I are looking forward to spending some time getting to know the rest of the island sometime in the future, hopefully pre- or post-cruise, naturally! Your cruise is almost here! I hope you have a great time, and we can't wait to hear about it when you come back! CruiseMates never get tired of hearing about cruising!
jennifer
Old December 10th, 2001, 12:13 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Galaxy Dec 21

San Juan is the best port to cruise out of Joan. You can start your vacation by taking a walking tour of this beautiful historic city. People are very friendly and the US$ is the currency. Relax, slow down and please experience this area. You will be on Vacation. Pick up a great walking map at the Pink information building at the Princessa and you can hop on the free Trolley sponsored by the merchants. Recently we finally stayed in Isle Verde and had a wonderful experience at the Wyndham El San Juan hotel right on the beach. The people really know how to enjoy themselves.
Bon Voyage