Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Default zenith cabin locations

anyone have experience staying on europa deck with respect to engine noise, pedestrian traffic, density of children and motion. As it seems to be low down I am wondering if in rough seas waves and spray can hit up against the window. There is a big price difference between these cat 5 cabins and cat 3 cabins on atlantic deck but I might consider paying it if negative comments follow
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2002, 12:51 PM
First Mate

Default Re: zenith cabin locations

what sailing are you going to be on? I just booked the 4/22 sailing and got a great deal a cat 6 price but level 4 and upgraded to a 3 (captains club). There are several level belows Florida deck crew decks so I doubt you will hear much of anything. We were on the the Century on 9/11 and it was the most quiet ship we have ever been on.
Old February 14th, 2002, 10:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Bob
Default Re: zenith cabin locations

I was on the Zenith in May 2001. We stayed in cabin 5058 on the Europa deck, which is near the lobby. I can tell you we never heard any engine noise at all. Pedestrian traffic was not bad and after 10:30 or so it was quiet, we never heard a thing all night long and slept like a baby. We did have water spray on the window but we were too high up for the window to be hit by waves. There was some motion when the sea was rough but this was only for a little while in both directions. We did not see many kids on our trip. Don't worry the Zenith is a great ship, you will love her.