Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2002, 10:24 AM
Jo Anne

Default Kids program on shore days?

I'm checking out shore excursions now. My husband and I would like to take a more active excursion at least once during our upcoming Alaska cruise. Are there kids' programs running during in-port days? I know that one can hire sitters, but I don't want my kid to be bored. I'd love to leave her under supervision with other children while we bike/hike or whatever, then come back and take her off the ship with us. Does anyone know about what kids do when in port? Thanks in advance for your help!
Jo Anne
Mercury 8/11!
Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Kids program on shore days?

The kids programs on Celebrity ships do run on port days. There is a break in the program between noon-2pm however. But Celebrity allows you to keep your kids in the kids program from noon-2pm for a fee of $6/hr per child which also includes feeding your kid lunch.
Old June 17th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Jo Anne

Default Re: Re: Kids program on shore days?

Great! Thanks for the info! I was misled by my travel agent, who said that there is no kids program while in port. It will make a big difference to us!
Jo Anne