Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 14th, 2002, 12:44 PM
David Starkey

Default San Francisco sailings

While reviewing the Celebrity web sight I noticed that the Mercury will be sailing from San Francisco during the fall of 2003. She will sail on some 7 and 10 night cruises to 2 calif ports and then down to Mexico. The 10 night departing SFO on Oct 26th has some very good rates. We have never sailed from SFO and this along with an interesting inten were too good for us to pass on. Hope to see some of you other Celebrity fans onboard this sailing.
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Passenger

Default Re: San Francisco sailings

I'm looking at some of these cruises too. I live about fifteen minutes away from Pier 35 in SF and the idea of cruising without having to fly (which I hate) is very appealing, as is not arriving a day early and getting a hotel. There was a full page ad in Sunday's paper for a local agency that offered a brochure for 2003/04 sailings into and out of SF which I've sent for, can't wait to read it and look at the options.
Old August 21st, 2002, 02:04 AM
Frank

Default Re: Re: San Francisco sailings

Ken_W wrote:

> There was a full page ad in Sunday's paper for a local agency
> that offered a brochure for 2003/04 sailings into and out of SF
> which I've sent for, can't wait to read it and look at the
> options.

Ken:
I am also in the SF Bay Area and am always looking for cruises that either round trip or start/end in SF. We just did Alaska last month round trip and we will be taking a Panama Canal cruise in April that ends up in SF in May. I did not see that ad in our paper. Can you give me any more details, like the name of the agency and a number to call for their brochure? Thanks.
Frank