Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Rob Levitt

Default Millenium cabins

We are planning on traveling on the Millenium in March and have reserved a RS cabin (6141) with Butler service. Has anyone else traveled in this cabin category and if so, what are the benefits? Also, can we pay one price for internet access for the room that can be used in the internet cafe? Thanks for your input.
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2002, 02:26 PM
parfitt

Default Re: Millenium cabins

We have travelled in Sky Suite with a butler etc. We found it very convenient as you can select from the full menus when you dine in the suite, rather than from the room service restricted menus. Our butler was very good and the afternoon tea and snacks very welcome. The priority embarkation and debarkation was also very well arranged - we were off the ship and in a taxi within 15 mins of being called.

As a suite a 'dweller' you also receive a gold charge card and this definately seemed to make a difference with some of the service staff / waiters (however they were all excellent anyway !)

I cannot comment on the internet access from the suite as the Sky Suites does not have that facillity - the 'on line' lounge costs $ 0. 50 / minute and the satellite link is always available and very fast

Hope the above is of help and I wish you a great trip
Old September 17th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Denise1

Default Re: Millenium cabins

There are many of the suite amenities listed in the brochure. Be sure to get one from your T.A. if you have one. We had a RS reserived but put a waitlist in for the PH. It actually came up so we're splurging. We're on the Summit March 14th. We are very much looking forward to a full breakfast on the balcony and at least one romantic dinner in the cabin.

I didn't know about the "gold card". There are probably a lot of other little perks we won't know about until boarding.

Have a great time...

Denise :-)...... 25 wks./2 days to Summit's Ultimate Caraibbean..
Old September 17th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Denise1

Default Re: Re: Millenium cabins

Can't wait to be able to choose from the dining menu!! What exactly does it mean to have a "gold card"? We are sailing in a suite on the Summit next March. We always have a suite when we cruise but have never sailed w/ Celebrity. Not used to having butler service and I am so looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance..

Denise :-)
Old September 21st, 2002, 11:27 AM
Porterhouse

Default Re: Re: Millenium cabins

Denise, I happened to have the PS on the Infinity. It was a beautiful suite, especially the bathroom and veranda. Though the suite was just for me and my wife, we did have 12 family members on the cruise and it served us well as a gathering place. In all honesty I found the size a little too much for just us two. I had a chance to look at he RS and would much prefer that size. If its just you and your mate, I don't think you'll find the dinner at the PS's huge table to be that "romantic". Feel free to E-mail me if I can help you with any Questions.
Regards, Jack