Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2002, 09:54 AM
First Mate

Default Cabins on Constellation

Can anyone tell me if cabins 9000 and 9001 are larger than the average? From the brochure it looks like they are. What is in front of them (bridge)? Also considering a balcony cabin, whcih is the best for the money? All the balconies do not look the same size, but I don't know if that is just the drawing or for real. We have been on the sister ship, the Millennium, and know some of the balconies in the back can be viewed from the grill on the resort deck. Don't want to be the entertainment while people eat, but would like a balcony that you can lounge on. Any help will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old October 13th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Joe Reynolds

Default Re: Cabins on Constellation

Kathie,
I have had stern cabins with veranda's on the Millennium, Summit and Constellation and have not been bothered by the grill above. Of course there was one deck between us on one cruise and two decks between us on the others. Still, I think stern cabins are the best and always request them. I have not made it to the 9000 rooms, only 7000 and 8000. Now the 9000 toward the stern are the two best suites on the ship.
Does your 9000 come with a butler. I had a cabin on the Summit with a butler, because that was all I could get, but after Sept. 11 so many people cancelled, that I got my stern cabin on 8000. I would recommend a stern cabin with a veranda. You won't be dissapointed.
Old October 13th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Joe Reynolds

Default Re: Cabins on Constellation

Let's see if I can send you a picture.
The Baltic is on the Millennium and taken from the room so you get an idea of the length or depth of the veranda.
Img 1920 is on The Constellation. My wife and friend Geiranger Fjord.
Can't find the ones from the Summit. Might be all video.
Joe