Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2002, 12:52 PM
Admiral

Default Change of Itinerary???

Two of our friends from Colorado, are joining us on the 12-22-02 fourteen night sailing of the Zenith in South America. When I booked the trip, one of the ports-of-call was Ft. Stanley, Faulkland Islands. That was then changed to Punts de Este, Uruguay. Now they have changed this stop to Montevideo, Uruguay. The way I found out was that Celebrity contacted our friends to tell them about the change. It seems like we should have been notified as well. Is this common that some people are notified and others are not?

All three ports have some interest to me, but it would be nice to know which one was the real port-of-call.
Sponsored Links
Old November 6th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Change of Itinerary???

This is where a good travel agent comes into play. Usually the agent is notified who in turn contacts the customer. The great thing about the cruise forums is you probably would have learned of the change here before your TA got the notice.
Old November 6th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Change of Itinerary???

Our agent is good, but she is also extremely busy. I'll bet she sells 500 to a thousand cruises a week. It seems to me the cruise line would want me to be thinking about possible tours so I can order online. Go figure!