Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Passenger

Default constellation

anyone just return from constellation?? want to hear a review from an experienced cruiser--tks
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Passenger

Default Re: constellation

Markf:
Didn't you post this question back at the end of January ?

My husband & I did the Constellation in November of 2002. We have sailed on Celebrity a total of 8 times. We found the Constellation to be a good ship. The food was excellent. They had great entertainment. The entertainment had a little of everything. There was some comedy, broadway type shows, and solo artists. We had done what is called the Southern Sailing which leaves form San Juan. The staff on board was very pleasant and helpful when ever we need any help or information.

My husband & I will be sailing to Alaska in June and doing a Western Sailing in November of 2003.

Joe & Pam
Old February 17th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Michele
Default Re: Re: constellation

I just returned from the Constellation yesterday, was in the Southern Caribbean. Loved everything about this ship. The staff is incredible making everything perfect - they really try hard. We had someone at our table with a very serious allergy to fish. They worked with him to find out if anything had a hint of seafood in any salad dressing or other sauce. Our waitress Eva was professional and charming. My cabin steward, Carlos was exceptional. The Maitre'D really had to work to keep our tablemate healthy and he really cared about us. Food was superb. I'm on a strict diet now so I can cruise again this year. We were on the Summit in Alaska, our first cruise and we love these ships. The ship is constantly being cleaned and wiped down. This ship would make my mother-in-law proud. Go, you will not be sorry.