Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2003, 07:14 AM
lysolq

Default Cabin noise

Booked cabin 8237 on Century and, while not terribly concerned about vibration in aft cabins on Century-class ships as reported by some passengers, I am somewhat concerned about late night noise/reverberation from the nightclub below. Comments?
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Cabin noise

Can't comment on the vibration etc in aft cabins on Century- but I am always bothered by early morning clattering in the hallway- stateroom attendants and early morning risers who want to yell to people down the hall. And a snoring husband always! I am "noise sensitive".

Finally found the solution and I sleep well onboard- most recently on Galaxy. Earplugs- bought a "variety pack" of earplugs online- and found ones that are comfortable and block out noise that might keep me awake at nite. Then on top of that got a white noise machine. THAT has even helped my husbands snoring. We both sleep better despite noise anywhere- cruising, hotels and at home.

Leaving for Millennium Mediterranean next week and
I won't leave home without my good nites sleeping equipment.