Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2003, 06:22 AM
First Mate

Default Celebrity Discount Coupons

Does anyone know (or remember - as I can't) if Celebrity includes discount coupons for future sailings in the Captains Club newsletter? I do remember that RCCI include coupons in the Crown and Anchor publication, but danged if I can remember about Celebrity.

Also, when did the last Captains Club publication come out? We want to sail next Spring, and are hoping that there would be something that would knock off a buck or two.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sid1962
Sponsored Links
Old September 16th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: Celebrity Discount Coupons

Yes, we are using coupons we received in June. I think they should be coming out again in October, if memory is right it is a quarterly mailing for Celebrity. Not sure, but in April when we were on Summit, we didn't see anytrhing about soda cards. Hope this helps.

Jeanne&Ellis
summit--3/15/04

Old September 16th, 2003, 09:24 AM
Admiral

Yes, they do issue special sailing discount coupons. The last Newletter was released at the end of May. Reason I am positive is that is exactly when I booked my next cruise (day after Memorial Day). I contacted the Capt. Club regarding my status, which they had wrong, and also requested a copy of the Letter which I received within two weeks. My cruise was on there and I submitted the coupon(s) to the TA for credit off of the final price. People on these great cruise forums tend to "announce" when they have received their Captain's Club newsletter. So, keep your eyes open. Carnival's Current was just received. Also, Celebrity is just releasing its 2004-2005 Caribbean Brochure. It should be in the TA's hands soon. I did get a peak at an RCI book. We sail on the Millennium 2/22/2004.
Bon Voyage
Bon
Old September 16th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Pooh Bear

Good luck trying to get (1) coupons and/or (2) Captain's Club mailings! We used to receive them quarterly like clock work...however, we have not received a mailing since early last year.

Thru these forums, I find when there are discount coupons for cruises we might be interested in and our wonderful TA contacts CC for us and we do get the discounts applied sans the "hard copy". She has checked and rechecked our data in Celebrity's files and everything is correct - they just don't send us the brochures any longer....

But we still love cruising with Celebrity!

Pooh