Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:39 PM
Admiral

Default 2004 brochures

Has anyone seen the 2004 brochures for the Caribbean and Bermuda?My family and I think they are dreadful!
The amount of wasted space is unbelieveable.Not only this but many of the larger pictures have no captions-even blank spots where photos were supposed to be. Little is mentioned about life on board the ship indicating to me that the passengers don't need to know about it.
It is hard to believe that Celebrity would take their potential passengers for granted like this.Perhaps the administration should take a look at Prinsess or even the Carnival brochures for ideas for 2005.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
hcat

Default Re: 2004 brochures

Have not yet seen them but they have been getting worse--more photos of scenes but fewer of actual ports, activites etc. The PR peope have taken over! Still I always look forward to getting them & dreaming ahead....
Old December 2nd, 2003, 09:00 PM
Kathy Clark

I have requested them from Celebrity a number of times, but they never send them to me.
Old December 4th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: 2004 brochures

Kathy...try getting your catalogs from a travel department/company. I like to stock up when I go on the ship, they usually have them all.

Celebrity's customer service is not very good, even though it's the same customer service as Royal Caribbean. I've been trying to get my Captain's Club membership kit and cards since June and they keep saying they are going to mail them. I have my numbers, so I am not that concerned and I get the newsletter magazine, so I've just about given up on getting the cards.

Royal Caribbean did something interesting with the Crown and Anchor progam and my husband's memberhsip. They had my husband as a new member and I got two $50 off coupons,which I'm applying to two future cruises. They sent these by mistake, but the Customer Service person said use them. They still have his old membership number, so I don't care as long as they apply my cruises properly.
Old December 5th, 2003, 09:21 AM
Admiral

New Marketing/Advertising firm should be fired! The brochure is all fluff and no content. I was wondering why a flower was on the cover of their Caribbean brochure when I realized it was a Sea amone or something like that. Can't find any write up about Children's programs, getting Married on board, anniversay celebrations, etc. Didn't see any mention of the new Conceriege Perks and they certainly had plenty of time to include that since it was announced last May.

I will still have a great time in February.
Bon Voyage

Caribbean Princess
Old December 7th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Go Bears

Default Re: Re: 2004 brochures

Do you know if the 2004 brochures show the new Cabin classes for Summit since it will now have rooms designated as CC? I'm hoping to find info as to which cabins will now be considered CC vs. 1A and 1B. We're getting ready to book soon for October.
Old December 8th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

I have just looked over my new 2004 Caribbean travel brochure, It covers everything that you would need to know about the new Concierge class of rooms, childrens programs, special occassions, aqua spa programs, the new book also has the new changes in the rooms 1A, 1B, CC , floor plans of rooms, with sq. ft. , 'JMPO'-- if anything I think this book is better than the old ones. I have been cruising with Celebrity since 1995, am a member of the Capt. Club, just had my 8th cruise with CC and 9th this coming March.We find them to be the best. And if you are able to use a computer going to their web site there is all of the information you could ever need, and they have always answered my email questions.