We are sailing on the Century Galaxy January 18. Here are my questions:
1. What is cab fare from the airport to the pier?
2. The ship sails at 11 PM. What time can we start boarding. Is dinner served on board the first night?
3. We're non-smokers. Are the cabins "smelly" from previous smokers?
4. What are the formal nights like? How dressy?
5. What excursions do you recommend? Can you suggest private excursion companies?
Which ship - Century or Galaxy?
Which airport to which pier?
You can usually board any time after 11am.
Dinner is served at regular time for both early and late seating passengers.
26 cruises, never had a cabin that smelled from smoke.
Formal nights are a special part of cruising, as the ship takes on a special ambiance. Formal is described by Celebrity as dark suit or tuxedo for men; cocktail dress or gown for women.
Can't recommend excursions/private tour operators since I don't know where you will be going,