Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Passenger

Default Walking track on Summit

I will be taking my first trip with Celebrity in March on the Summit. My previous three cruises have been on Princess. On the two princess ships I have sailed on I have enjoyed the outside walk that goes around the perimater of the ship. Does the Summit have a deck with this amminity.

Thanks
Mark
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: Walking track on Summit

Yes, I think it is 5 times around for a mile. When in March ? we are going also.

Old January 8th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Passenger

Thanks for responding Jeanne.

My wife ,peggy, and I will be sailing March 5. 10 day southern Carribean. This will be our first cruise longer than seven days and our first on Celebrity. we are looking forward to it.
Mark
Old January 8th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: Re: Walking track on Summit

Enjoy Mark. We'll be on the next cruise march 15th, we did the 10 day last April on Summit, loved it so much doing the 11 day this year. One correction, I miss read your question, the promonade deck doesn't go all the way around on the m class ships, but the track does, which is what I spoke of. Sorry about that. It still is nice to be able to walk around outside, and you'll have to go in and then come out on the other side of the promonade deck. Jeanne

Old January 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
hcat

Buff--we are also on the Summit March 5th. There's a great group on cruisecritics bd.sharing info & planning a few parties pre & during the cruise--you mist pre-sign up for the sign up for the on board party party & look for the connections post for March 5 Summit on cruisecritic.com board...if you have not posted there already See you on board!