Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Tamara

Default What to do with luggage after the cruise?

Setting sail on Constellation on 3/6 and upon our return to SJ we have about 4 hours to kill before heading to the airport.

I've heard about the Baranquina Cafe and that they will hold luggage for a fee. When we returned to SJ last year and were waiting for a taxi I heard all sorts of taxi drivers TURNING DOWN people who wanted a ride there. Why would that be? I'm concerned that we'll be in the same situation. Also, do you just show up at the cafe and they will take your luggage or do you have to call them first? How much does it cost? Any help is appreciated!

Tamara
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: What to do with luggage after the cruise?

Hi Tamara,
You may be able to do a short post tour after the cruise, where they end at the airport. YOu'd have to bring along all your luggage and also you'll need plenty of time at the airport for check-in and security, so your 4 hours really isn't a lot of time.

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 14th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Josie

Barrachina will hold your luggage for free (you just need to leave them a "tip). One of the reasons taxis might not want to go there is because it is a real pain in the **** to get to. Lots of one way streets, etc. But, we've never had a problem.

However, I agree with last post that 4 hours isn't really very much time.
Old January 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
hcat

The post cruise excursion booked through the line would probably be best. You will get off the ship first, your luggage will go with you & you will be dropped at the airport. Sounds like a perfect time fit!