Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Passenger

Default Australians Los Angeles to San Juan

Hello All.We are a group of 4 Australians Sailing from San Juan on the Transatlantic Cruise on Constellation in April.
We need some good advice on cheap Airfare availibility from Los Angeles to San Juan also we need a good value Hotel in San Juan prior to our boarding.
We value your good advice.
Many Thanks Anthony
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Australians Los Angeles to San Juan

You will love this cruise. I was on the Millennium last year and loved it. Last evening I was talking to some friends and they are trying to also get to San Juan reasonably. They are going Jet Blue from LA (maybe Long Beach) to Fort Lauderdale. Then they will try to get a fare from either Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando to San Juan. A friend who lives in Florida told them there are approx. fares roundtrip to San Juan of $199. You will have to research this on your own as to what airline flies from places in Florida (Ft. Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, Orlando, etc.) I do know we paid $600 to fly round trip to and from San Juan for another cruise. You can rent a car in Florida to get to the other cities. And also try Priceline in San Juan, I did and got a very nice resort hotel for $70. Hopes this gives you something to work with. Enjoy the transatlantic. When you are out there in the middle of the ocean think of the sea creatures who are swimming below you. Bye.
Old January 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Liz R

I just priced out a random Long Beach CA - to SJU. It goes via NYC on Jetblue.com. I got a one way fare of $244 - not bad for April 17th.

Liz
Old January 17th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Liz R

AA.com has one ways from 250- 280 from LAX to SJU - not bad