Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2004, 08:32 AM
First Mate

Default Bring Soda on Board

I did try and look back, because I know I've seen this asked before, but couldn't find the answer. I apologize in advance for not remembering, but can I bring say 2 6 packs of soda on with me when I board? My wife and I really aren't drinkers, and prefer to have a glass of soda in the cabin. My rather vague recollection was that you could, but I just want to be sure. Again, I would hand carry a couple of 6 packs of soda in plastic containes with me upon boarding.

Any experiences?

Thanks again,

Signed

Having a senior moment (more and more),

Sid1962
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Default Re: Bring Soda on Board

a couple of 6 packs of soda as carry ons are fine. Ah yes, those senior moments, they do seem to come more often now.......

Old January 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM
BC Cruiser

Go for it, just try not to be too obvious. The day we were to go to our ship we saw hoards of people dragging bags of bottled water & soda. I'm sure they felt silly afterwards, no need for the bottled water. I brought on pop & booze, just not too much and packed inconspicuously (sp?) in a carry on.
Old January 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
kayakfam

We were on Celebrity Summit's 11 Day Christmas Cruise (12/22/03 to 1/2/04). My husband carried a case of Diet Coke onto the ship, right under his arm. No problems. My brother-in-law put two 1 gallon jugs of water in a paper bag and CHECKED them onto the ship. While I don't recommend it, they arrived later than the other luggage, but they DID arrive.
Old January 23rd, 2004, 08:47 PM
First Mate

so it is typically not a problem to bring soda cans on board with you? would you actually recommentd that they get packed into a suitcase?