Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Beginner

Default Zenith mar 28th

Any one cruising on this one.
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2004, 06:42 PM
paulm

Default Re: Zenith mar 28th

Hi, jed2000, I'll be on the 3/28 Zenith from Jacksonville by myself. I'll be taking the bus on cruise day up to the port, even though I live just an hour's south of the port, (in Palm Coast, Fl). I don't you if you are sailing by yourself also or with family or spouse. Have you signed up for the Cruise Critic party? We have about 35 signed up so far and you can also meet on the Cruise Critic board prior to the cruise (on the Celebrity connections board on Cruise Critic). We would like to know you, where you live etc.

Paul
Old February 17th, 2004, 11:02 AM
amoore

Default Re: Zenith mar 28th

Hi Jed,
My husband and I are cruising on the 28th. We're flying into Jacksonville from Edmonton Canada. If anyone could recommend a hotel with transfer service to the cruise port, I'd appreciate it.
Old February 17th, 2004, 02:01 PM
GaryC

Default Re: Re: Zenith mar 28th

Wingate is the hotel of choice.
Old February 19th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Zenith mar 28th

Hi Amoore: Did you say Edmonton, Alberta????? Thats where I am from. My sister and my daughter and I are booked on this cruise! We have a stop overin Minneapolis and then we arrive the day of the cruise. I have been in contact with alot of people on this cruise should be a blast. There is a couple from NFLD on the too. See you there.