Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:53 AM
Camella

Default Celebrity Galaxy June 11th

Has anyone booked the galaxy for June 11. Please reply as this is our first european cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2004, 07:45 AM
bschoeppey

Default Re: Celebrity Galaxy June 11th

We are also booked for June 11th. Unfortunately, I will not be able to give you any advice because it is our first cruise also. Over on the cruisecritic.com board, there is another couple from Tulsa going and a group of 7. We are looking forward to this trip and look forward to meeting you.
Old March 3rd, 2004, 08:57 AM
Camella

Default Re: Re: Celebrity Galaxy June 11th

Me and my husband are from New York and we are flying into Rome on June 8th so that we can spend a couple days in that City. After the Cruise we are flying to Sicily and spending a week there to see his family.

Where are you from?
Old March 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
bschoeppey

Default Re: Re: Re: Celebrity Galaxy June 11th

We are from Houston. Although we would have loved to do so, my job constraints will not allow us to stay very long on either end. We are, however, spending a day in London before and after the trip. Unfortunately this means that we will have almost no time in Rome (a few hours). But we will just use that as an excuse to go back.

Me and my wife are in our late 30's both from Texas. As a matter of fact, I have never visited any place north of Kansas or east of Tennessee. My wife has been trying to get me to go to New York, but it has never worked out.
Old March 4th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Camella

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Celebrity Galaxy June 11th

I have never been to Texas. Maybe next year we plan to go somewhere on the Westcoast. I am 30 and my husband is 29.
This will be our 3rd Cruise.

I glad to know there are going to be quite a few people on this cruise, maybe we will see you on the Cruise take care.