Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
hcat

Default Schedule for Fall 05

We are booked with cruises through Spring 05. Does anyone know when schedules for fall 05 & later will be available?.
Sponsored Links
Old June 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Schedule for Fall 05

I've read that only RCL and Celebrity have not come out with their Fall 05 schedule as of yet, all others are out. I would assume it should be out in the next two months.

Try sending Celebrity an email.
Old June 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
hcat

I'll wait--those will be the two lines we will pick from although a friend just got an awesome 2 for 1 deal on Radisson to bermuda. What would you suggest for a fall cruise for a 30th anniv? I admit.it was not too bright getting married in hurricane season although cruising was not quite on our minds back then!. We are thinking about Bermuda or Mex Riviera in late Oct...or maybe waiting for Dec to Hawaii--depends on vacation time from work.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

30th anniversaries only come once and it would be a shame to have it ruined by a hurricane, either Mexican Riviera or Hawaii. At least you know you won't get blown off course!

Old June 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
hcat

Do you think Sept to Hawaii is a hurricane danger? The weather info we have does not indicate that? PLs advise. I will aslo post on the Hawaii section of this bd, Still nothing from Celeb on the Infinity for Sept or Dec 05...I e-mailed cap club so hope to get a reply soon.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 09:11 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

Our friends are our TAs, I just emailed them about when the new fall 2005 Celebrity brochures come out, will get back to you when i hear something. I think we have a couple more months before they come out, we also are waiting for them to check out Alsaka in Sept 2005.

Jeanne

Old June 26th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Sorry for the delay. Spoke with TA and he said it will be a few months before they come out, but he'll let me know when he does, which should be before we do. Wish I could have been of help. I think the hurricanes aren't as bad at that time in that area. checked out the weather for Hawaii and seems the rainy months are Nov. Dec Jan. We had gone in May and it was perfect weather.

Jeanne

Old June 26th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Passenger

How about New England/Canada for a fall cruise? We did it for our 1st anniversary last September - it was lovely.
Old June 26th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

Pie just reminded me....
Hcat, next year Princess is bringing back Sea Princess, which is a great ship and it is doing a 14 day trip from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale, and I think it is in Oct. 2005. That is another one we want to do also.
Jeanne

Old June 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Schedule for Fall 05

Jeanne&Ellis.

Celebrity's Alaska itinerary has been out since April. We booked Infinity on April 23rd. New info from Celebrity is that some of the new itineraries for summer 2005 will be released next week. We'll see!!

Post Edited (06-26-04 18:42)
Old June 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Char, Hi there, thanks but Hcat and I are talking about 2005 Oct, Nov Dec. That is a different schedule, as I have found out from my TA. Example: Mercury is doing the 12 day from San Francisco Alaska this year and spring of next year, but then Infinity will take that cruise over and Mercury will be doing Round trip Seattle, Alaska.. At least that is the latest news TA has. Nothing is solid until the brochures come out and even then I have seen them change things around. Hopefully when Infinity goes into dry dock again, they will get everything working smoothly again and there won't be these changes. Although..Change is good!!

Jeanne

Old June 27th, 2004, 08:48 AM
hcat

Seems like we all book earlier & earlier. Good thing too because our trip on Constellation to New Eng/ Canada in Sept 04 is very full & our Brilliance trip on Rpyal for Easter 05 to Panama Canal is booked fairly solid as well. Not wanting to wait , we are booking Vancouver to Hawaii for fall 05..can always go back to Infinity if it is a better trip. or catch Infinity to Alask another time. Hawaii sounds like it'll be OK in the fall so we'll try it..but still interested in any info you find out.
Old June 27th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

I agree about booking earlier, we are on the Brilliance April 8, 2005 and finally got a aft cabin, book a year in advance and there are a large number already booked! What is the date you'll be on Brilliance? Don't remember when Easter is next year. Maybe we'll finally get to meet.

Old June 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

What I can't believe about the 2005 schedules is that Celebrity has the European schedule for 2005 up and are taking bookings - but the transatlantics are not scheduled yet.

Galaxy-11/99
Horizon-Adults only-11/02
Century-1/04
Millennium-12/05
Century-1/09

Mercury-Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Transatlantic-9/01, 10/03, 11/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean 11/06
Back to back Millennium 28 days - Mediterranean 11/18/07, Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Old June 28th, 2004, 06:08 PM
hcat

The schedules on the website now show Infinity ion Alaska for most of Sept- 2005 -with many other ships--isn't it cold by then.? Does not show any Sept trip from Vancouver to Hawaii. On another thread..it was stated that the RT Hawaii may be back again... So far we are booking on Radiance (Royal for the Vancouver to Hawaii trip-) When is Infinity due for drydock ???
Old June 30th, 2004, 06:06 PM
hcat

Jeanne , I forgot to answer your ques.--Our brilliance trip is March 18, 2005--guess we'll meet another time. After learning our trip was Easter week just recetly ,I tried to swirch but that ship & itin are booked solid. for the midships cabin we wanted BTW Nothin yet is listed on Celeb website for Infinity for Nov, Dec 05....
Old July 1st, 2004, 12:06 PM
Evelyn Richardson

I have been trying to book for the San Diego /Hawaii/San Diego cruise 2005 (missed this years as it was fully sold out by end of Feb)

E Mailed Celebrity, waited 10 days finally got reply June 26th stating that the cruise would be open for booking June 30, that I should contact Reservations or my TA.

I did. June 30th. Reservations told me there was nothing listed for that cruise, my TA contacted her Celebrity "partner" to be told - "Infinity is going into dry dock Oct 1-9th 2005, no one knows of any future plans for Infinity at this time"

My TA is as frustrated as I am. I have a $200 on board credit cert, supposedly to be used for the Oct 2005 cruise, but it has already expired because Celebrity has not opened the cruise for booking. My TA says she will try to get the credit when they do open, since it is not my fault that it could not be used.
Old July 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
hcat

Well, for us Hawaii is now off the table. The cruise price was fine but adding in all the airfare (non RT) extra nites ahead (costs & time off from work) & with the really long travel times we have decided to do this big trip in the yr we retire. Have instead opted for a Mex Riviera--shorter, more affordable , fits in with work schedules & we can fly right there from our local airport. It was disappointing but with Constellation in Sept & Brillilance next March I think we are doing OK & will get over it! Learned alot polanning it though. Maybe we will do Infinity there someday!
Old July 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Susan Hofer

Default Re: Re: Schedule for Fall 05

We booked Alaska in 9/02 for 5/03 and had Celebrity change the itinerary in January by shortening it one day and changing the embarkation location. So anything can happen to those schedules.

We did Hawaii to Vancouver in May and had great weather. Also have done 2 Fall Caribbean cruises and haven't run into a hurricaine yet. Just lucky, I guess.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
hcat

What about storms in Mex Riviera in late Sept? Those schedules are pretty fixed so we think it'd be our best bet for the anniv cruise...