Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Passenger

Default Weather in February

We will be on the Summit in February. Could anyone tell me how the weather is in February in Colon and Costa Rica?? We will be in room 8075, has anyone stayed here. Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:42 PM
jamiegunter

Default Re: Weather in February

It will be warm, in the 80s in the day. Maybe a little warmer than that. We went on a cruise last February and it was in the mid 80s the whole week. Nice and warm, and that was western Carribean. You can check on some sites for average temps for that time of year.
Old June 27th, 2004, 05:02 PM
juni

I will be on the Summit in Feb.,I usually cruise the caribbean in march and it is perfect.I dont think it would be different in Feb.I hear October and Nov.may be questionable?Hurricanes,,,blah,blah blah,Like anything could stop me from taking a cruise if the deal is right.HAHA
Old June 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Jeanne&Ellis

We always stay on deck #8 Panorama, you are in a good location, just about mid ship, with rooms across the hall from you, which is better than a service entrance where you can here the door banging on occasion. We love Summit, our favorite of the Celebrity ships. Weather is usually pretty good then, we usually go around that time, or October, Novemeber.