Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:58 PM
hcat

Default Connie 9/20 NYC to Canada

Is anyone joining us on this cruise? Looking forward to all the beautiful ports. We have already booked our excursions.
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
hcat

Default Re: Connie 9/20 NYC to Canada

Isn't anyone from these board coming on this trip. I am fearing that a large group has booked most of it.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
seabee

H...I am booked right after you on the Oct 1 sailing. I am getting almost no response on the Celebrity Connection Board over at Cruise Critic. I think this route may be an older clientele of Europeans who don't frequent the message boards.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
hcat

Thaks for posting. Not sure what it is--we have a very small group on our cc board but not sure if we have enough for the party yet. The ship is coming from Europe but I don't know if those folks will stay on for the next leg which is our cruise. There is a cruisemates group with Kukui doing the transatlantic but they are not staying on.. You may locate a few on your trip if you go to destinations on this board for new eng/canad but generally it is also very slow! You are lucky--your trip is the one going to Newfoundland if I am not mistaken! In any event we'll have fun! Have already booked our excursions.
Old July 6th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Connie 9/20 NYC to Canada

Hi, My husband and I on this cruise. I tried posting on the Cruise Critic roll call, but my post went *poof* into cyber space. We haven't signed up for the CC party yet, but are planning to do so.

We live in Brooklyn, NY and are looking forward to a quick trip to the pier for a change. For our last 2 cruises on Celebrity we drove to Baltimore, so this is going to be a pleasure! We need more Celebrity cruises out of the NYC area.

Anyway, looking forward to making some new friends!
Carol and Jerry
Old July 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Connie 9/20 NYC to Canada

Hi, me again. hcat - if you don't mind my asking, what excursions have you booked? My husband looked briefly and mentioned a biking trip in Quebec, (I think), that sounded like fun. I guess I should I should take a look at the choices one of these days!

Carol
Old July 7th, 2004, 01:19 PM
hcat

HI Carol & Jerry--we need you to sign up for the CCparty--I think we are two names away. from the number needed & that can be you.! Keep in mind these parties are not much more than a chance to mix & mingle..The group is also planning a sail away party & some other get togethers.. You will enjoy the small group that is chatting on that board. We keep wondering where everyone else is? We signed up for the Newport Tour with Mansions, the Baddeck trip w/ Bell Museum (although husb wanted the Ft at Louisberg I did not want to do another fort) In Quebec we have the Old & New City on the first day in the am & on the second day we are doing the Countryside trip in the afternoon. In Halifax we are just doing the city tour & will hopefully enjoy the local flavor & the Citadel on our own. A few of our cc friends have signed up for the same but some are doing other activities--Hope you'll keep posting here or there! I think it's 74 days away-----we just made final payment! We are from LI & also look forward to not having to fly in a day ahead--just take the limo to the pier & sail away!
Old July 7th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Connie 9/20 NYC to Canada

Hi hcat, I signed us up for the CC party - we are #'s 22 and 23 so we still need two more.

I finally managed to post on the Cruise Critic board. Don't know what the problem was the other day.

Still haven't decided on excursions. We did a New England/Canada cruise a few years ago so we have seen some of the highlights. The mansions in Newport are amazing - you'll love it.

See you on the CC board.
Carol
Old July 11th, 2004, 07:37 PM
hcat

Just need two more for our cc party.
Old July 24th, 2004, 01:44 PM
hcat

Just thought I'd check again-- To Seabea: The Oct 1 cruise is being marketed through many gay travel sites--maybe that's why. I have no idea why we can't even get 25 for our 9/20 trip? It will remain a mystery til we board.
Old July 29th, 2004, 01:56 PM
hcat

Good news. We now have 25 for our party. Is there anyone else interested?
Old August 20th, 2004, 01:44 PM
hcat

To CJ--did you ever get your post up on CCboard. group is growing.