Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Passenger

Default Summit Butlers

We are going on the Summit in October and have a Sky Suite. I would really like to hear from folks out there who have stayed in these suites on what they think of the room, extras and especially the butler! What did you have him do for you?

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we would love any tips you want to share.

Joey
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2004, 09:10 AM
pairodocs

Default Re: Summit Butlers

I have a post on this board asking for information on celebrity suites on the Infinity. I had several people respond with some great information, some of which dealt with butler service. You might try reading the responces and maybe contacting those individuals. Have a great cruise.
Old July 29th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Summit Butlers

We have had the sky suite on Millenium, Infinity and Summit. The butlers have all been very nice, and willing to do whatever they can to make the trip more enjoyable. Having said that, we really book the room for the added size and the bigger bathroom. I often think that the butler is wasted on us. Around 3:30 the butler brings around a tea cart, and you can have tea or coffee and pastries or little sandwiches. At 4:30 they come with an hors durve (sp?) tray for you. We eat at the early seating, so this doesn't work out very well for us, and we usually skip it. The things that are brought around on the tea cart are also available up in the buffet area. The butler will bring your breakfast in the morning if you request it. It's kind of fun to have the butler, and I'm sure others use their services more than we do.

Hope that helps you a bit.

Phyll