Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 25th, 2004, 11:23 PM
First Mate

Default Suite vs CC

Does anyone know the differences between the 'suite amenities' and the 'CC amenities" ? I'm primarily interested in the Century.
I thought that the suites would get everything that CC got, but I've heard some conflicting reports on this and I can't find anything on the Celebrity site.
Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Old August 26th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Suite vs CC

The Sky Suites are larger, with a larger sitting area. And they come with butler service.

I've booked an RS on the Millennium for November. Can't wait to see the difference<G>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old August 26th, 2004, 05:17 PM
First Mate

Kuki
I'm jealous, but I must admit I was afraid of "seeing the difference" in my bank balance so I contented myself with booking the SS category.
Have fun in November.
Old August 27th, 2004, 07:54 PM
SueClark

On our first Celebrity sailing a few years ago we booked a SS. It was wonderful! For our next sailing we decided we would book a Royal Suite--for a one time treat! Since then.... nothing else will do. We like the extra space and having the bedroom separated from the living room. That way He can watch TV and I can read without interruption!

We were so spoiled by that sailing..... we have always booked RS! We are trying our first CS in a week for the transatlantic--I hope we didn't make a mistake!

Sue