Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Bobbiergs

Default Infinity - 5-16-05 Alaska

Hello out there!

Anyone joining us on this cruise?

Bobbie
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Jody & Rick

Default Re: Infinity - 5-16-05 Alaska

Hey Bobbie,

Yes, my life partner and I and my Mom and StepDad will be on this cruise as well. We booked two - 2C cabins the other day and are very excited about a 12 day voyage from San Francisco. We plan to be in San Fran a couple days early to take in a few things on the West coast before we depart on Monday evening.

Jody & Rick
New Orleans, LA
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:42 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to barbarabeeb

My hubby and I are going to be on the 5/16 cruise!! Us and our traveling partners have booked 2 of the conceriage class cabins. I am soo excited! I will be sailing (along with the wife half of our traveling partners) on the Monarch of the sea through RCCL nov 29-Dec 3 2004 the 4 night mexico cruise that will be our first cruise! I am very excited!

~Carolyn
Old October 25th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Jody & Rick

Default Re: Re: Infinity - 5-16-05 Alaska

Welcome Caroylyn and friends. We are very excited about Alaska... it seems like it's just around the corner from now but the holidays have yet to hit us all. I'm sure we will have others joining in and chiming in the closer we get to May 2005.

Rick
Old October 25th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Infinity - 5-16-05 Alaska

I want to go now!!! I am so excited :-)

Monarch of the Seas our 1st cruise

Infinity~Alaska
Old December 21st, 2004, 10:27 AM
Jody & Rick

Little less than five months remain before the cruise! YIPPEE... we can't wait and now that the holidays are nearly over, looking forward to the cruise is just that much more fun. Anyone else out there ?????

Rick in New Orleans
Old January 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
Dan Bertellotti

Hi there everyone. Haven't been on this site for a while now since the holiday season kept my wife and I (56 and 50) very busy. We are booked on the May 16th sailing out of San Francisco and this will be our first trip to Alaska. We sailed on the Millennium in May of 2004 from Venice to Barcelona and fell in love with Celebrity, that being our first with Celebrity. My wife is in a wheelchair and cannot walk, and the crew couldn't have been nicer to both of us throughout the cruise. The food was fantastic and the service throughout impeccable. We couldn't wait to book another cruise with Celebrity. We actually tried onboard, but couldn't get a handicapped cabin on the cruise we wanted at the time. Since we had to fly a long distance to take the ship in Venice, my wife told me no long plane rides this time. I took care of that. We live about 20 minutes south of San Francisco on San Francisco Bay so we can just get a ride from relative to the dock in San Francisco this time with no planes to take. We're both looking foward to it and now doing the research on excursions at the various stops in Alaska and Victoria. There is a also a signup list at cruisecritic.com for this cruise. We did that previously and if we have 25 people signed up, Celebrity will throw us a small party onboard. We did that for our European cruise and got the meet all the people we had corresonded with online before the cruise. Just four months and two weeks from today. Can't wait!

Dan & Linda Bertellotti
Foster City, Ca. 94404
Old January 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Passenger

ok now im getting excited they are putting up the shore excursions!! I am already busy doing research on our next cruise! DH and I are thinking Hawaii.......I hope everyone had a nice holiday :-)

Monarch of the Seas our 1st cruise

Infinity~Alaska
Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:43 AM
jodyrick

Default Re: Re: Infinity - 5-16-05 Alaska

Welcome Dan and Linda. How wonderful for you both to have fallen in love with Celebrity after your European cruise. We originally looked at Celebrity Infiinty for Alaska specifically because we were bringing a friend of our along with us who is also in a wheelchair and Celebrity came highly recommened for disabled assisted accomodations. Unfortunately, our friend could not go with us for two weeks but we will try and get her to come with us on another trip someday soon.

Hope to meet you both at the Cruisecritic party!

Rick
Old February 2nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
Dan Bertellotti

Rick: Hope to meet you and Jody also at the Cruisecritic party onboard. It says we already have 28 signed up so we've already qualified. On our last cruise in Europe, they had it the first morning after we sailed and in Michael's Club with the social hostess there along with all of us. We've pretty much decided on tours in most of the big stops and gonna be on our own in a couple. Just waiting for Victoria tours to be posted so we can finalize that also. Neither of us has ever been to Alaska before so it will be a treat for both of us.

Dan
Old February 3rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
Frequent Cruiser

I have not cruised solo before, but would love to take this cruise from San Francisco. Does anyone have any information about good rates for solo cruisers for this trip, or with Celebrity in general? Thank you.