Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Linda B

Default Jungle Tours - St. Lucia

Just returned from the Summit - had a fabulous cruise and just wanted to point out the best tour that we took was in St. Lucia with Jungle Tours. Shal was our tour guide and we thoroughly enjoyed booking a tour with him and viewing the island in his jeep. We swam in the mineral waters, visited the bubbling volcano waters, went through the rain forest. I would thoroughly recommend anyone taking this tour if you are looking for something exciting and to see this beautiful island. Email me if you want further info on the cruise and/or this tour in St. Lucia. It was approximately 7 hours for the tour and well worth the price. They have their own website you can check out for feedback from others. www.jungletoursst.lucia.com.

The entertainment on the Summit was top notch and their cruise director Simon was amazing. Everything about our cruise was fabulous and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sponsored Links