Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2004, 01:08 PM
lysolq

Default Void in current Celebrity itineraries?

With Century now scheduled to sail European itineraries this spring/summer, and Horizon being axed from the X fleet after its 2005 Caribbean run, maybe the time has come for Celebrity to consider expanding its fleet. As a loyal X passenger, I now see two problems with X's current itineraries - 1) no year-round Caribbean sailings and 2) few, if any, longer Caribbean itineraries (10,11,12 nights) on Century-class and M-class ships.
Clearly, new builds take time and cost money, but perhaps RCI will consider "stealing" a ship from the ever-growing Royal Caribbean fleet and re-flagging it as a Celebrity vessel in order to fill the void.
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2004, 09:03 AM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Void in current Celebrity itineraries?

I agree, I will be on the Millenium this Sunday and I'm planning on booking a Panama Canal cruise while on the ship. I'll try and get the low down on what is going on with void of Caribbean cruises on Celebrity.

When I was on the Constellation in October our cabin attendant told me that they are going to build a few M Class size ships but make it a step up in luxury and amentities than the Summit, Connie, Infinity and Millie.

I haven't heard anything in print on this.