Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2005, 09:00 AM
ZACK

Default Constellation-San Juan

I would like to get any info from anyone on this cruise from Jan.08 to the present.Is the 1st night opening seating in the dinning room,does the ship dock in Grenada,and what is the latest info on the Cirque du Soleil.I am sailing January 29/2005.Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
dabear

Default Re: Constellation-San Juan

yes, yes and cds supposedly improved. we'll know after our 1-22 sailing
Old January 17th, 2005, 01:25 PM
hcat

pls post & let us kow about cds--where can you dance aftre dinner to the party band or so they now get the nights off.
Old January 18th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Melaniausa

Just returned from the Constellation and had a wonderful time. The first night is open seating. You dock in Grenada. There is not much to do there unless you plan an excursion. I was on and off the ship within 30 minutes.

I did not care for the Cirque du Soleil. I really miss the old disco, I used to enjoy listening to the band or dj. On this cruise some nights the Bar at the Edge of the Earth was opened other nights it was not. Management is trying to figure out what to do about Cirque du Soleil.

By any means it did not ruin my cruise though, I still had a great time.
Old January 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
ZACK

Default Re: Re: Constellation-San Juan

Is there any dancing or disco left in the old observation lounge.
Old January 20th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Melaniausa

Default Re: Re: Re: Constellation-San Juan

Three nights the old disco was closed and moved to another lounge. The other nights it did open to regular music around midnight. It was pretty quiet the nights it was opened though later on in the evening. On the last formal night mabye about 12 people in there including myself. I was very disappointed. I really wish they would bring the old "disco" back.