Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
gunner22a

Default Summit Panama 23 Oct 05

Tried this once befoe with no luck. Got some interest and met some folks on the cruise over on Cruise Critics. Is there anyone out there that is on this trip? There has to be at least 1000 because there arn't that many cabins left on the ship. I have an aft cabin on the Vista deck and that means a big balcony to have the party on. If your sailing with us post a reply. Celebrating 25 years of unarmed combat no no got that wrong, 25 years of marrage to the same wonderful lady, yea that's it. I'll be 51, her 46. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2005, 06:16 PM
Arley

Default Re: Summit Panama 23 Oct 05

My husband and I are on that cruise also, we're coming from Vancouver. We'll be 56 and 47 by then. Where are you from?
Old March 2nd, 2005, 10:14 AM
gunner22a

Default Re: Re: Summit Panama 23 Oct 05

Hi there. We live in Edmonton so not that far from you given the size of our country! If you log on to the Cruise Critic web site and go to the roll calls section you will find a board for Celebrity, think it's called Celebrity Connections. We have a great thread going there and there are instructions on how to register for a group meet and greet on board. Lots of people our age group. The party is free as long as we get 25 to register and we are well on our way. So where will you be staying onboard? We are in an aft cabin # 7206 just above the penthouse suites. Some others from the group I mentioned are also in the same area. Look forward to meeting you.

Ron and Gina
Old March 2nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
Arley

Default Re: Re: Re: Summit Panama 23 Oct 05

We are on the Panorama Deck #8135. Good place to be FROM... actually I was born and raised in Edm. This is our first cruise with Celebrity, I'll check out the cruise critic, I'm new to these message boards actually just recently discovered them. So everyone yacking on here gets together for cocktails or something like that?
Old March 3rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
ZBD

We are on Summit 10/23 also celebrating our 25th anniversary. We also live in Canada - Ontario. Two of our travelling companions are friends from England and, yes, they too are celebrating their 25th!!
ZBD
Old March 4th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Gunner22a

ZBD,

Flip over to the Cruise Critic message board, go to Roll Calls, Celebrity Connections and you will find a whole bunch of us on the trip and instructions on how to register for our own meet and greet on board. I was born in the Sault. The army has taken me all over the place and now Edmonton will be home forever. Look forward to meeting you all on the ship. What cabin are you fols in. I'm on deck 7 aft in 7206.

cheers
Ron and Gina