Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2005, 11:44 AM
CruzCrazy

Default Celebrity's 2006 Schedule for Canada/New England will be out

I called Celebrity this morning to find out when the schedule for the Sept/Oct 2006 Canada/New England cruises will be out and they told me it will be out the 3rd week of April.

The new schedules will be on the website.

I can't believe how early you have to book to get on a popular cruise.

I'm hoping the early reservation will save me some money as well. Unfortunately, I'm cruising RCL this May and Dec, but on Celebrity in Jan 06. So I don't want to wait until then to book on the ship. Just love those shipboard credits.

I did this cruise last October and loved it. I only hope they don't change the itinerary and keep Martha's Vineyard and Maine on the itinerary. I'll have to wait and see.
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
David Starkey

Default Re: Celebrity's 2006 Schedule for Canada/New England will be

My family and I did the Canada/New England on the Galaxy a couple of years ago and had a great time .It was an 11 day cruise round trip Baltimore which means we got more sea time.(great)
The best thing was it sailed the first week of June. I wish they would do this iten again during the summer months. Why wait until the fall only.....its a great iten.
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:24 PM
hcat

Default Re: Celebrity's 2006 Schedule for Canada/New England will be

I believe you could book it while on Royal in May & get the same shipboard credit--they cross book between lines....We did the Constellation Fall itin last Sept & loved it but may prefer the itin on Enchantment which does not go all the way to Quebec. Husb wants to go where they have the reversing falls & I'd like to see Maine.