We are looking for 2 or possibly 4 more people to join us on our private Rome tour.
We've booked a private vehicle to take us around Rome with an English speaking driver.
The itinerary is built around the following sites:
1. St. Peter's Square / Basilica -- unfortunately we're there on a Sunday so the Sistine Chapel will not be open to visitors -- this will be a primarily exterior visit.
2. Trevi Fountain -- time for exploring and shopping in the area.
3. Spanish Steps -- time for exploring and shoppin in the area.
4. The Colosseum -- including the time for exploring the inside (admission not included in price).
5. -- we're flexible beyond these first four sites.
The duration is transfers to/from the ship plus 6 to 7 hours in Rome.
The cost for the tour is:
100 euros / person if we have 4 ppl (ourselves plus two more).
75 euros / person if we have 6 ppl (ourselves plus 4 more).
If you are interested in this tour, please contact me at
davidrwaite_at_hotmail.com (substitute _at_ with @)