Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2005, 03:36 PM
CruzCrazy

Default They brought back the 10 and 11-night Ultimate Caribbean Cru

I was just cruising on Celebrity's website and found they brought back the 10-night Eastern Ultimate and 11-night Western Ultimate Caribbean cruises on the Constellation for the 2006 Winter/Spring season.

These cruises leave out of Ft. Lauderdale and do a R/T.

They used to do this on the Summit. This is a nice relaxing cruise with lots of sea days.

If anyone has the time and wants a nice long Caribbean cruise, these are the best.
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: They brought back the 10 and 11-night Ultimate Caribbean

We did the 11 day Ultimate on Summit a few years back. Wonderful itinerary. Very relaxing cruise. Glad to see it return.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
hcat

We did the 10 night Eastern on the Summit--it was really a great trip--lovely ship & good ports...I wonder if this means the trip from Bayonne in April & Nov will not be offered past present listings? That was a nice itin stopping in Charleston & Bahamas--had wanted to book it sometime....
Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Re: They brought back the 10 and 11-night Ultimate Carib

They are still offering the March, April, October and November from Cape Liberty to the Caribbean as well. So that will be great for the northeners.

I think everyone should do this itin at least once. We did it on the Summit but I love the Connie as well.

They just came out today with the new Canada/New England cruises on the Connie for 2006. Now they are only offering three weeks of 11-night cruises.

Unfortunately they are not stopping in Martha's Vineyard and only one long day in Quebec. But they did continue with the Maine itin.

We decided we won't do that one again so it looks like we will be doing R/T Hawaii on the Summit out of LA in December 2006. That schedule just came out as well. I'm going to call my agent tomorrow to book it.
Old June 23rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
RG

We almost enjoyed the Summit 10-day ultimate cruise until the January sailing was dry docked. Hopefully, our luck this time will prove better. We have already booked the February 9th 10-day unltimate sailing on the Constellation in order to get our favored location. Having spent a 17-night Altantic crossing on the Constellation 2 years ago we are well familiar with her features, including the healthy choice offerings at the (Aqua) Spa Cafe.
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Admiral

I have to agree that the 10 and 11-day cruises are so relaxing.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old June 24th, 2005, 08:09 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: They brought back the 10 and 11-night Ultimate Carib

We did the Summit 10 day Caribbean in March 2004, and The Constellation 11 day Canada / New England in September 2004 and although they were fun and relaxing, I thought they flew by too fast.

In March 2006 we are doing a 14 day Summit R/T LA to Hawaii, I'll bet that flies by too fast also. Basically, anytime a cruise ends, it ends too soon.

Queen Mary 2, Canada

Enchantment, Western Carribbean

Century, Caribbean

Century, Western Mediterranean

Jewel, Eastern Caribbean
Old June 26th, 2005, 08:55 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Re: Re: They brought back the 10 and 11-night Ultimate C

I feel the same way, now I think a 10-day cruise is too short. But I love the Ultimate Caribbean Celebrity offers. I'm going on the Jewel OTS on a back to back this December, but if they would have offered the Connie this year I would have been on that instead. Oh well...too many cruises to choose from.

I just booked the Dec 8, 2006 14-day R/T LA to Hawaii on the Summit. I was surprised to see the schedule out so soon, but I jumped on it. I book early to get a great price and the cabin I want.

We we did the 13-day Canada/New England last year and was going to do it again in 06 if they offered the same itin as this year but they went and changed it to a 11-day.

We are doing a 15-day Transcanal on the Infinity Apr 2, 2006 which ends up in San Francisco. Looking forward to that one as well.