Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Julie S

Default Infinity - Hawaii 10/9/05 - Suggestions?

Any suggestions for "must-do" attractions in Hawaii? This is our first trip to Hawaii, and we are so excited!

Also our first trip on Infinity .... any tips? How is the SS United States dining room?
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
RJN

Default Re: Infinity - Hawaii 10/9/05 - Suggestions?

Im booked on Nov 20th for the same cruise, Im estimating that the surf temp in San Diego will be 58 degrees, first two days at sea may not be pool deck weather at least for me. Bring a jacket.
Old August 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM
gail neace

Default Re: Infinity - Hawaii 10/9/05 - Suggestions?

hi which ship will you be on. we are on the summit 14 day cruise in mar. we will be leaving out of dayton and staying in long beach at the hilton ,then will shuttle to port the next day. we have been to hawaii twice i met my husband there for a wk when he was in vietnam then we went back about 15 yrs later. im really afraid to fly so was very excited about this cruise out of la. you cant fathom how beautiful it is until you see it. dont be afraid to rent a car. we let people talk us out of it before but this time we are renting a car on each island. you can stop where you want and leave when you want. try
to do the circle island tour in oahu. i hope you will do a review when you get back and let me know what you thought. have a great time if you get a chance get the ultimate guide books for each island really have a lot of good info. ck the library if you dont want to buy. we got ours on amazon.com paid about 3.00 a piece and they are like new. be
careful where you eat places are very very expensive and not very good. aloha