Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 18th, 2005, 11:26 AM
First Mate

Default How is the NiGHT Life on the Mercury?

We are a married couple and have only been on Carnival..We had a blast ! We enjoy going out and dancing will there be much of a night life on this ship?

We also did a pub crawl on the Pride a high light no doubt it was a blast do they have thing like this on the mercury?Any info would be great..Dont get me wrong were not only about partying I will be more than happy to spend 11 nts romantically alone w/ my hubby .But a few nights out w/o the children would be nice too ... Thanks Shelly
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2005, 01:10 PM
First Mate

don't know what it will be for Mex Riviera but for our 5 day itin this Sept it was fairly quiet. We did enjoy dancing to the party band but it was a bit more quiet than past carib trips--maybe the short trip & area we went to had something to do with it--but there will be something to do & you can make your own fun...There are plenty of spaces to enjoy on this ship. Never did carnival so I can't compare the to--not known as a party cruiseline--but on certain Celeb trips we have really had a ball...wih lots of nightlife--depends where & when & who is on board!
Old October 18th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Passenger

Default Re: How is the NiGHT Life on the Mercury?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyld6
We are a married couple and have only been on Carnival..We had a blast ! We enjoy going out and dancing will there be much of a night life on this ship?

We also did a pub crawl on the Pride a high light no doubt it was a blast do they have thing like this on the mercury?Any info would be great..Dont get me wrong were not only about partying I will be more than happy to spend 11 nts romantically alone w/ my hubby .But a few nights out w/o the children would be nice too ... Thanks Shelly
When are you planning to cruise on the Mercury? We had a great time on our 4/05 cruise. So much so that we are on an 11 night on the Mercury
10/31/05 to the Mexican Riveria. Can't wait!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old October 19th, 2005, 07:05 PM
First Mate

We are cruising on Dec 12 th we cant wait either... We had planned just a 4 dayer while we go visit my inlaws for christmas but this was a price I couldnt resist.It was only $700. ea I thought that was a steal.. Let me know when you get back how your trip went Im sure you ll have a blast..
Also If by chance you p/u a spa price list could you email me a few prices ..Thank you ..have funn......
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyld6
We are cruising on Dec 12 th we cant wait either... We had planned just a 4 dayer while we go visit my inlaws for christmas but this was a price I couldnt resist.It was only $700. ea I thought that was a steal.. Let me know when you get back how your trip went Im sure you ll have a blast..
Also If by chance you p/u a spa price list could you email me a few prices ..Thank you ..have funn......