Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Passenger

Default Celebrity children's menu?

Is anyone familiar with the items X offers on its children's menu?
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Admiral

Your question seems to be going unanswered . You might try posting it on the Family section rather than here. Celebrity does not put the childrens options on the menu and we have not been seated with children. It is my understanding that in addition to usual menu the children can choose from things like hot dogs, chicken nuggets and pbj.
Old November 29th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Admiral

lysolqn,

Is anyone familiar with the items X offers on its children's menu?

I have never been seated with children, either, but the youngsters that I have met on Celebrity cruises have always seemed pretty happy so I would not be too concerned.

Celebrity does have an "aleternative menu" of basic selections like sirloin steak, grilled chicken, and pasta with tomato sauce that would satisfy most children if they don't like any of the featured selections. They will make just about anything upon request if they have the ingredients available. If push comes to shove, you can always take your youngster to the grill by the pool (open 12:00-19:00) before the main dinner hour or to the pizza and pasta bar (open 12:00-01:00) either before or after your meal.

I also understand that at least some of the programs for youth and teens have special suppers some evenings in the youth or teen center. I'm not sure for what ages these special suppers apply.

Norm.
Old November 29th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Passenger

Default family menu

Hello--
my kids usually didnt like the adult menu, so they ordered off the kids' menu.

One night they got cheesburgers-another potatoes-fries-and tater tots-anothernight macaroni with cheese and cream...

there are different choices every night--there is also cheeseburgers-hotdogs-pizza-french fries- and pasta available all day--the pizza and pasta are available until 1 am

hope i helped
Old December 12th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Passenger

Both of my kids were able to find something each night. As listed above, the items mentioned are on the kids menu each night along with a few others. Don't your kids will like it.