Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska Northbound 5/20/06 on Summit - anyone coming?

Just wondering if anyone is booked for Alaska 5/20/06?
Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Where is everyone? You mean to tell me that out of 26 hits no one is traveling on the Summit May 20th?
Old April 29th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolkats5
Quote:

Where is everyone? You mean to tell me that out of 26 hits no one is traveling on the Summit May 20th?
We're cruising May 20th to Alaska on the Infinity. It's sailing out of San Francisco.

I wasn't aware that Celebrity had another ship sailing on May 20th to Alaska. BTW: What is your departure port?
Old April 29th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Admiral

Koolkats5,

Odds are not. Many folks read all the threads on the board, regardless of subject line. Celebrity operates a few hundred cruises per year, and the
people who visit this board take, at most, an average of two or three cruises per year -- and not necessarily on Celebrity.

You might get more targeted response if you post on the "Celebrity" board in the "Let's Meet Onboard" section, though. That section of the site is reserved for this very topic, whereas this section is for more general discussion.

Norm.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 02:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev22:17
Koolkats5,

Odds are not. Many folks read all the threads on the board, regardless of subject line. Celebrity operates a few hundred cruises per year, and the
people who visit this board take, at most, an average of two or three cruises per year -- and not necessarily on Celebrity.

You might get more targeted response if you post on the "Celebrity" board in the "Let's Meet Onboard" section, though. That section of the site is reserved for this very topic, whereas this section is for more general discussion.

Norm.
Hi Koolkats5,
If you go to the meet on board I have posted a thread for 5/20/06 on Infinity leaving out of SFO if this is your cruise welcome on board and we would love to hear from you.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
Passenger

No but I wish I was joining you! We are considering our next cruise to Alaska and would love your feedback upon your return. We talked to many people who have taken this trip and absolutely loved it. They said you cant even imagine the scenery each day out your cabin window. I am jealous! Have a great trip!
Old May 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
Admiral

Patty,

No but I wish I was joining you! We are considering our next cruise to Alaska and would love your feedback upon your return. We talked to many people who have taken this trip and absolutely loved it. They said you cant even imagine the scenery each day out your cabin window. I am jealous! Have a great trip!

It's even worse than that. Without going there, you can't begin to appreciate the variety of shore excursons that are available in Alaska's ports of call, either. It's a destination to which you absolutely must return because you can't possibly do everything in one trip.

Norm.