Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Celebrity
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Passenger

Default Natural History Tour - hold your arrows

Hi. I have been reading posts on this site for some time and have learned lots about cruising and I want to thank you all. I am booked on Celebrity Summit for a cruistour at the end of July, 06 with 10 family members, ranging in ages from 20 - 80. Due to work schedules and short vacation windows in common, this was the only cruisetour when we booked with rooms, side-by-side, to accomodate all of us. (The grandparents really wanted that.) I know the Tundra Wilderness Tour would have been much better, but it just can't happen this time - not enough time - so, the History Tour it is. That being said, has anyone out there ever taken the History Tour and enjoyed it? I'm hoping that the rest of the people in my group will like it, not having read all about the Wilderness Tour and not knowing about the comparisons between the 2. Is it really a total waste of time, or is there anything about it to be enjoyed - when not comparing it to the other. Should I send my sons river-rafting instead, if there is enough time? Should we just sleep in and skip it altogether? I understand that we won't see much wildlife, but will we enjoy seeing the views of Alaska and the park that are offered on this tour? Thanks for your thoughts - "hopeful".
Sponsored Links